As a Buyer’s Advocate, I find clients development sites that suit their objectives and budgets, and do all the necessary research to confirm development potential and profitability prior to negotiating purchase. As an added service, I also project manage the planning process right through to permits and building specifications.
How to get into property development
Property development is a smart way to achieve your financial goals, whether they be creating a second income stream, building long-term wealth, or planning for retirement – but I know it can be challenging to take the first steps.
Perhaps you’re concerned about spending too much in the wrong area. Maybe you’re unsure about the characteristics to look for in a development site? Finding it difficult to build a team? Uncertain about the key elements of a project feasibility and the requirements for finance? Hesitant in negotiations?
As an experienced Buyer’s Advocate and Property Developer, I’ve worked with many clients just like you: people who have a keen interest in real estate, and who recognize that the smartest property investors eventually get into development.
I’ve created a free framework to guide you through the property development process. Whether you’re totally new to development or you’re an experienced veteran, the following information should give you a better understanding of what it takes to become a highly successful property developer.
Over the next few weeks, you’ll receive emails from me explaining these topics in more depth. Of course, you’re more than welcome to contact me for a free consultation on how I may help you.
- Learn The Basics of Melbourne Residential Real Estate (more on this below)
- Know the Legal and Financial Elements of Purchasing
- Be Clear About Your Objectives and Parameters
- What to Search For, Where to Search, and How to Search
- Create a Quick Method to Rule Properties In/Out
- Conduct a Property Project Feasibility
- Negotiate the Purchase on Your Terms
- Build Your Team
- Design Well and Attain Planning Permits
- Clearly Define Building Specification